Sexual harassment training, reimagined.
Spot’s new sexual harassment training combines inclusive scenarios, insightful survey questions, and anonymous reporting.
Traditional training doesn’t work
Traditional training models frequently result in backlash and increased bias. Spot’s training:
- Focuses on people’s similarities rather than their differences
- Avoids accusing particular groups of problematic behavior
- Offers diverse, nuanced examples, not cliched, outdated ones
In beautifully designed 10-minute episodes, Spot’s sexual harassment training covers essential concepts and offers proactive guidance.
Topics & Scenarios
Surveys and reporting make training actionable
Gain deeper insight with lightweight surveys
Each training episode contains survey questions. Get anonymous feedback on the health of your workplace culture.
Connect proactive training to anonymous reporting
Get training and reporting in one tool. Employees have a clear path to report harassment, and your HR team can follow up on anonymous reports.
Integrated dashboard for HR
Spot keeps track of who has completed training so you have the documentation you need. Your HR team can manage training, surveys, and reports all in one place.
Training is divided into digestible 10-minute modules, timed for compliance. Train new hires and recently promoted managers easily, at any time.
Get to compliance quickly
- Add employee database via CSV import
- Announce and launch training
- Spot reminds employees to complete training
- Respond to employee follow-up questions
- Track survey responses and training completion
- As needed, change supervisor status and train new employees
- Manage incoming reports